Carry your dish upright and spill-free in our reusable culinary tote.
The patented design makes bringing your home-cooked creation to a potluck, a picnic or a neighbor fuss-free and easy. Simply slip in your bowl or plate hot from the oven and use the handles to keep your hands cool on the go!
Because we use locally sourced surplus denim, the weave and indigo color varies by batch and season. Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
Pair it with our cotton round bowl covers or rectangular pan covers.
• 15" x 15" when empty and flat.
• Holds up to a 12" round or square dish, platter or casserole.
• 13” straps sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
• Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
• U.S. Patent D768,380.
• Made of high-quality surplus raw denim, locally sourced.
• Indigo color and weave may vary based on the season.
• No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
• Zero-waste design and manufacturing.
• Made in San Francisco.
• Reusable and washable.
• Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
• If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.